Web-based Project

Hello everyone!

 

For this week’s class we worked on a KWL chart on Padlet. Our teacher made us work in groups of 4 people. Me and my friends decided on the topic of ‘Climate Change’. I am very interested in this topic because it makes me think about the Earth’s future. I had a good amount of background knowledge of the topic, so it was really easy for me to write. As for the Padlet, I think it was pretty easy to use and looked aesthetic to me, I enjoyed it. We all made 9 posts each and we discussed the topic we wanted to use to not repeat each other. Padlet helped us to see each other’s writings in that way.

 

I think this task helped us to improve our collaboration skill extremely. We kind of had a meeting to decide on the topic and the subtopics and we helped each other. We asked our questions about the tool we used if we needed to. It was an easy and fun task to do with my friends, but I think I would be more aggressive if I had to do this project with random people.

 

Made with Padlet

 

Also don’t forget to check my friends’ blogs, too!

Feyza’s Blog

Meryem’s Blog

Zeynep’s Blog

 

 

Until next time, take care <3


Post a Comment

0 Comments