Goodbye for Now...

 Hello everyone!


I hope you all have been doing well.


I had a great semester with you all. I didn't know you actually existed, but I noticed that I had an audience! I hope I've been helpful to you all. 


In this course, I had a lot of fun. I would be hard for me to not say that this course was my favorite. I would say that this course had no weaknesses, it helped us to become up-to-date instructors. 


For me, this course had no difficulties. It helped me find new technologies to include in my lessons. Maybe the midterm exam was a bit difficult, but my score was really good, I have been prepared. 


My favorite task was the Flipped Classroom task. Its creation process was the hardest among all, but seeing someone has learned from it made me really happy, like I already was a teacher. My least favorite may be the corpus-based activity. I had difficulty finding a creative idea for that activity. Also, it may be the least beneficial activity for our students at this age among the others. 


Actually, I don't have any suggestions about it. It is not a bad thing that I learned about it, and I'm sure that someday I will benefit from using it in my classes, but I really think that it was the weakest activity.


I would tell next year's students "Don't think about the name of the course, if you see Gökçe Hoca's name on it, you know that it will be about technology integration mostly." 


This course made me realize that I, actually, am capable of teaching! I didn't think that I had it in me, but I can and could help someone learn things. In this aspect, this course helped me a lot. Thank you for everything my dear teacher <3


I hope to see you all in the future!


Until then, take care <3



Post a Comment

0 Comments