Digital Poster

 Hello everyone!

 

I created a digital poster for this week! Our teacher gave us two options and I chose to do the magazine cover. I chose this one because the other option was a book related task. I think this was easier for me because I’ve been always thinking about what if Genshin Impact, one of my favorite games, decided to publish a magazine. So, I pretended to be their cover designer employee. I included the upcoming things in the cover like the new character, new area, returning event and most importantly the new character banners. As a player of Genshin Impact, if I saw my cover, I would absolutely get this magazine.  

Poster by Nilgün Soysever

 

I used Canva to make my cover. It’s my first time using it and I had never heard of it before. It was really easy to use. I could create the cover I dreamed of without putting unnecessary effort in it. Also, it was able to be embedded so I like the way it is looking on my post right now. In addition, I liked that it was a individual task. I’m not in the mood to work in a group these days.

 

I suppose, I would give this task to my students because it was very fun. Imagining yourself as a designer would be really exciting thing for my students. It would make their creativity to come to light.

 

Until then, take care <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments