AR/VR Integrated Teaching Material: Stepping Up!

 Hello everyone!


I hope you all have been doing great!


This week, I was assigned to create a "AR/VR integrated teaching material". I paired up with Feyza Nayın for this project (Don't forget to check her blog from here!). We chose to introduce Paris, the City of Love, to our students. We found different materials available in the internet. We tried our best to choose the most appropriate ones. 


I had a lot of fun while doing it! I had some information about Paris already, but the project added some more to my knowledge. We easily decided on what we wanted to do in our material. We chose to use Canva for creating the material. Firstly, we chose which links we wanted to use and then, we created our activities sections. Below, there is our AR/VR integrated material. 








For me, in this age, teachers HAVE to use technology integrated materials in their teaching. When the students are surrounded with technology outside the classroom, teachers can't expect them to keep the technology outside the classroom. In addition, technological materials, like our topic AR/VR materials, eases the teacher's job. In the future, I would love to see more of these materials in the teaching field.


Until then, take care <3

Post a Comment

0 Comments