My Fall Semester is Ending...

 

Hello everyone!

 

First things first, I want to thank all of my readers and friends who were there with me through this semester. I had so much fun while I was CREATING some things in this course. They felt like I was trying out some new hobbies more than doing homework. I think I want to continue doing them in the future, like podcasting even though I still hate listening to them.

 

I always thought that technology could never be apart of literally anything in this century. When it comes to education, you must not see the technology as a set-back for learning. As a person who learned English via visual novels and games, I always defended the idea of using technology in learning. If I did not read these visual novels or played those games, I don’t think I would be able to be where I am right now. In the future, teachers -not only English teachers- should give place to technology-integrated tasks in their lesson plans.

 

I had the most fun while I was doing the podcast. I’m still really surprised about it because I don’t enjoy listening to them, in fact I never listen to them but somehow it was the task that I enjoyed the most. It was like holding a street interview. As for the less fun, I would say it was the digital storytelling. On the beginning of the semester, I thought that this would be the easiest and the most enjoyable one for me, since I used to edit videos, it wasn’t… I couldn't use the tool that I used in the past, unfortunately it was the only tool I knew how to use. I learned a new tool from the beginning and it had so many restrictions in its free version. I’m really glad that I finished it even though I’m not satisfied with the result.

 

The time has gone too fast. I remember the first lesson like it was the previous week. I think I will be using this blog in the future, too. So I’ll try not to be a stranger!

 

Until then, take care <3





Post a Comment

0 Comments